Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal information about you in relation to this web site, including:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this web site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for newsletters and updates on this web site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services;
- information that you provide on this web site when you contact us.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you in relation to this web site for the purposes of:
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- providing you with information or services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which we feel may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, all as reasonably required for the purposes to enforce this privacy policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety, or where it is in the public interest to do so.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at email@example.com